Monday, October 11, 2010

WIPE THAT BOO OFF YOUR FACE

I love Nancy Halverson quilt and applique books
I can just sit and mindlessly blanket stitch around the design.
I made these two kitchen towels last year.

Sorry they are not the greatest pictures.

It was nasty weather today...dark and dreary.

Happy for the rain though.

I am working on some new projects..just don't have them quite done yet.

Tomorrow I will post some cutes spiders I made.

I have also had my head in a book.

I am rereading the Mortal Instruments Series.

On the last book now.
Have to wait til April for the next one in the series.

I NEED AND IPAD OR MAYBE A KENDAL.

I guess you could really say I want one or the other...
I used to tell my kids..
it's good to have wants...it builds character!

I HAVE TONS OF CHARACTER!!!!!

C ya Later
Mauna





No comments: