Thursday, October 14, 2010

FORGOTTEN AND UNFINISHED

One good thing about getting ready to move is
purging your house and getting it ready to put on the market.
(the move that never happened)
When you are doing this you find all sorts of things you forgot about.

Like projects that got stuck away..forgotten...never finished.

Yeah...I found some.

It's been my goal this week to finish them.

Here is number one:

Why did I not finish these....I love them!
They were supposed to be a wall hanging but I made them into pillows instead.
Tomorrow I will show you project number two.

Photo Hint: I have found with my camera if I put the setting on back light my pictures seem to turn out better for some reason. Who knew. Give it a try and see what your camera does. I just have a little Kodak Easy Share. Nothing fancy or new. But hey, it works.

Mauna

Posted by Picasa

No comments: