Friday, October 1, 2010

KITCHEN CURTAINS

I decided I was going to make some cute curtains for my kitchen windows.


I went to the fabric store and bought some cute chicken fabric and some ball fringe.


Then I went a got rings with hooks and two cute black rods with finals to hang them on.


I asked my cute hubby to hang the rods for me and he said.....


"Where, there is no room"




Guess what....there is no room.



After staring and pondering at the spot where a rod should go


wondering what to do.....


I already spent money on this fabric and fringe (which cost more than then fabric)



Once again my brain went weird and thought


JUMBO PUSH PINS.


That's right jumbo push pins. And look... it works





This is not the finished product.



I hung black napkins there to see what it would look like and went


HALLOWEEN CURTAINS


I can change them out for holidays or seasons.


This is working out better than I thought.


JUMBO PUSH PINS.....AMAZING!!!



I am running away to do some laundry.


I do have to finish making a diaper and wipe holder to go with a diaper bag I just made.

See I am not all Halloween
Off I go Mauna




No comments: