Tuesday, October 12, 2010

ITSY BITSY SPIDER...

I was in the garage looking in some boxes that
were still packed from the move that never happened.
I came across 2 inch styrofoam balls and black pipe cleaners.
That just screams SPIDER!!!


Aren't they cute little buggers.

I smashed the bottom of the balls on the counter to make it flat.

I cut the pipe cleaners in half and hot glued them into the ball.

Remember: hot glue melts Styrofoam so be careful.

I had some black paper floral ribbon that I wrapped the balls with.
I had to glue it in spots to keep it in place.
I think black yarn would have been better but hey I used what I had.

Then I wrapped them in eyelash yarn and....

TA DA!!!!


and just so you know

I AM ADDICTED TO BLACK EYELASH YARN!!!!!

You wouldn't believe the stuff I stick it on.

I just opened my last package of yarn and I feel the panic setting in!!!

JUST BREATHE!!!!!

The world is not a good place without black eyelash yarn!

Enjoy your day!
Mauna



No comments: