Monday, October 18, 2010

UFO # 3

Here is the latest UFO project I finished.


I bought the fabric three years ago and forgot I had it.
Is that a sign of old age????

The pattern is from a book by Art to Heart called Cottage Charms.

You can go here to go to their website and see all the fun projects they have.

I have this hanging from a doorway so that's why it looks kind of uneven.
It was long and that is the only place I could think of to take the picture.

I am probably going to skip Thanksgiving crafts and go right into Christmas.
 Don't hold me to it though.
I have an ornament swap at my house on Dec 2 and my house needs to be all decked out by then.
That doesn't leave much time between thanksgiving and then to get it done.

I never decorated much for that holiday anyway. 
 Just left the unspooky Halloween up.

I am off to figure out what I am going to make for the ornament swap and a card swap.

Unless I get sidetracked by some other creating!

Mauna


No comments: