Wednesday, June 4, 2008

WEDNESDAY SCS CHALLENGE

I haven't been able to do a challenge card for awhile. It sure feels good to play along again!
This is today's SC179 sketch. I went for a lot of texture on this card. I colored my little bee with blender pens and ink and then added some dazzling diamonds for some bling.
Stamps: Stampendous Bee, warm words
Ink: Soft Sky, Purely Pomegranate, Blue Bayou and Stazon Black
Paper: Soft Sky, Purely Pomegranate, Blue Bayou and Whisper White
Tools: Cuddlebug, Nestabilities, $1 star punches
Embellishments: Dazzling Diamonds, Dimensionals

I actually made 3 of these cards...I couldn't get a good picture of all three. I wanted to try making more than one at a time like some bloggers do. I think I am going to keep doing it. One for me and two for who ever I mail them too. It really doesn't take that much more time because you already have everything out and all the measurements.

Have a great rest of the day. Leave a comment and tell me what you think.
Inky Hugs ~ Mauna
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

LOVE that image...it's adorable!

Lesli said...

Your card is absolutely wonderful!!! Love it.

Nancy Riley said...

Mauna, this is adorable! You nailed the sketch!

Janine said...

I love these Stampendous bees. Great job on this card!