Sunday, June 22, 2008

IF FIRST YOU DONT SUCCEED TRY AGAIN!


Okay, I admit I am not one to let something get the best of me. I could not rest until I tried to make a decent card before I went to bed.
This is my second attempt tonight. I have to say it may not be my best but it is definitely better!!! I can put my little head on my pillow and be at peace. By the way...I didn't have to bang my head against the the wall.
I went for texture with this card. I used dotted swiss cuddlebug, crimped the leaves and embossed the flower with black

Stamps: Fresh Cuts and Stampendous flower
Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, Regal Rose and Wild Wasabi
INk: Old Sage and Stazon Black
Embellishments: black ribbon, cuddlebug, crimper, embossing and white gel pen

I am off to rest my weary bones!!!! Tomorrow is the start of a new week...have to be refreshed!!! HA!
Have a wonderful week...
Tired Inky Hugs
Mauna
Posted by Picasa

No comments: