Friday, June 13, 2008

IT'S A BIRD. IT'S A PLANE. IT'S A PHOTO CORNERS PUNCH?

I am not known for sitting very still. Always playing with whatever is in front of me. Well, I had all these leftover photo corners sitting in front of me and I began to play around with them and look what happened! I even like it. Reminds me a little bit of a quilt square. For the center I used a 1" circle punch and on top of that is the boho blossoms punch followed by a black brad. TA DA. Oh yeah the card is a 5 1/4 square card. I might have to make my own envelope. I haven't put a sentiment on it yet...I want to keep a couple cards blank so I can pop something on them when needed.
Stamps: None for Now
Paper: Whisper White, Purely Pomegranate, Basic Black
Punches: Photo Corners, 1"circle and Boho Blossoms
Embellishments: Black Brad

Enjoy your weekend...stop by again! I'll have a gofer girl update tomorrow!!!
Inky Hugs ~ Mauna
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Nancy Riley said...

OMG, Mauna! This is absolutely brilliant! I love the look of a quilt that you've created! Oh, the possibilities!

Cheryl Hirzel said...

This is magnificent! I may have to case this one - I have so many friends that are into Quilting - this is really the cat's pajamas!
Thanks for sharing!