Wednesday, June 11, 2008

PINK PETALS AND POLKA DOTS

This was the card sketch for todays SCS180 challenge today. I like the layout. I went a little crazy with the card. I wanted to use a color that I hadn't used before. I chose Pink Passion. I colored the flowers with my blender pen and ink. I made the black and white polka dot paper....using black in and a pencil eraser....I inked all the edges with black ink to tone down the starkness of the white a little. It's pretty basic.

Stamp: Lizzie Anne High Hellos
Ink: Pink Passion, Stazon Black, Yo You Yellow
Paper: Basic Black, Whisper White, Pink Passion
Embellishments: Word Window and regular hole punch

Thanks for stopping by!
Mauna
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

Oh I LOVE this! I never pull this colour out either...but it's fabulous on here and that flower stamp is awesome!

Me, My Stamps and I said...

very pretty !!!!!!!!i just love the polka dot BG!!!! and speaking of colors -love these together
tfs:)
chat

Nancy Riley said...

Bold and wild ... I love it!

Janine said...

This is awesome!!! I love the colors and the polka dots...
Have a great weekend.