Wednesday, June 11, 2008

PINK PETALS AND POLKA DOTS

This was the card sketch for todays SCS180 challenge today. I like the layout. I went a little crazy with the card. I wanted to use a color that I hadn't used before. I chose Pink Passion. I colored the flowers with my blender pen and ink. I made the black and white polka dot paper....using black in and a pencil eraser....I inked all the edges with black ink to tone down the starkness of the white a little. It's pretty basic.

Stamp: Lizzie Anne High Hellos
Ink: Pink Passion, Stazon Black, Yo You Yellow
Paper: Basic Black, Whisper White, Pink Passion
Embellishments: Word Window and regular hole punch

Thanks for stopping by!
Mauna
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

Oh I LOVE this! I never pull this colour out either...but it's fabulous on here and that flower stamp is awesome!

nitestamper said...

very pretty !!!!!!!!i just love the polka dot BG!!!! and speaking of colors -love these together
tfs:)
chat

Nancy Riley said...

Bold and wild ... I love it!

Janine said...

This is awesome!!! I love the colors and the polka dots...
Have a great weekend.