Monday, June 23, 2008
I'VE BEEN TAGGED
Nancy Riley from iSTAMP has tagged me. My very first tag. Lets see if I can do this right LOL
7 random things about me
1. I love chocolate and peanut butter together in any form.
2. When I am nervous I laugh and tell jokes.
3. I was pulled over by the police 4 times in one day because my tags had expired...all 4 times were while I was on my way to the tag office to show them the canceled check & that it had been renewed but they didn't send the sticker.
4. Don't hold me down and blow in my ear...I go nuts.
5. I love dogs...my long hair chihuahua who was only supposed to be 4 to 5 pounds is almost two and weighs in at 12. I still love her!!!!
6. My grandmother taught me how to crochet when I was 5 years old.
7. I sang my way to Hawaii... our senior trip for the choir when I was in high school. Gosh...I wont tell how many years ago that was!
Now to pass it on to 7 more:
1. Patty : Patty's Stamping Spot
2. Janine: 2bKrafty
3. Michelle: Mish Mash
4. Cindy: The Creative Closet
5. Leslie: Running with Scissors
6. Cathy: Crafty Thoughts
7. Tara: Stampalicious
Boy it's hard to pick 7 out of so many wonderful bloggers.
Visit all of these wonderful ladies...there is a lot of talent!!