Monday, June 23, 2008

I'VE BEEN TAGGED


Nancy Riley from iSTAMP has tagged me. My very first tag. Lets see if I can do this right LOL
7 random things about me

1. I love chocolate and peanut butter together in any form.

2. When I am nervous I laugh and tell jokes.

3. I was pulled over by the police 4 times in one day because my tags had expired...all 4 times were while I was on my way to the tag office to show them the canceled check & that it had been renewed but they didn't send the sticker.

4. Don't hold me down and blow in my ear...I go nuts.

5. I love dogs...my long hair chihuahua who was only supposed to be 4 to 5 pounds is almost two and weighs in at 12. I still love her!!!!

6. My grandmother taught me how to crochet when I was 5 years old.

7. I sang my way to Hawaii... our senior trip for the choir when I was in high school. Gosh...I wont tell how many years ago that was!

Now to pass it on to 7 more:

1. Patty : Patty's Stamping Spot
2. Janine: 2bKrafty
3. Michelle: Mish Mash
4. Cindy: The Creative Closet
5. Leslie: Running with Scissors
6. Cathy: Crafty Thoughts
7. Tara: Stampalicious

Boy it's hard to pick 7 out of so many wonderful bloggers.

Visit all of these wonderful ladies...there is a lot of talent!!

Mauna

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mauna, thank you! This is quite a nice surprise and very much appreciated. You've made my day!

Nancy Riley said...

#3 is HILARIOUS !!!!! and unbelievable!!!!

I never thought of doing #4 ... until you mentioned it!!! LOL!!!