Tuesday, June 24, 2008

CRISS CROSS SWAP CARD


Tonight all the girls at weSTAMP are meeting together and here I am a zillion miles away..boohoo!! The swap this time was a pocket card and this is what I did. I have to post it late because I am two hours ahead of them and we wouldn't want any peeking!!! :)
I hope you girls are all having a blast!!!!


Stamp:Sweet Dreams and Fresh Cuts
Ink: Blue Bayou and Wild Wasabi
Paper: River Rock, Blue Bayou, Wild Wasabi and Porcelain Prints DP
Tools: Scallop punch, 1 1/4 Circle Punch, Boho Blossoms Punch
Embellishments: Silver Brads and Piercing

Well, I am going to go sit in a corner and pout because I can't play with the other girls!!!

If anyone wants to come play in Northeast Texas give me a holler.

Happy Wednesday tomorrow...we have made it half way!!
Inky Hugs ~ Mauna
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Nancy Riley said...

Mauna, you were with us in spirit, my friend! Everyone oooohed and aaaahed over your beautiful criss cross card! FANTASTIC job!!!!! I'll get your swapped cards in the mail today!!!!

Anonymous said...

Mauna,
GREAT SWAP!! I love your criss cross card!! We missed you last night! I hope you get to come for a visit some time!! You are very talented! I love getting your cards!

Lorri said...

LOVE your card Mauna!! (Thought I commented on this earlier!!! SORRY!) We always look forward to seeing what our Texan stamper came up with!! Thanks for participating!