Thursday, June 26, 2008

HIGH HELLOS!


Here is Wednesday's SCS Sketch a day late. Better late than never I say. I had a good reason though I had a date with my son. His wife had to work tonight so he took me to dinner and a movie. How lucky can a mom get???
Question:
Is there a trick to lining up all these squares? I did a card like this in an earlier post but I did not line up anything..it was kind of retro looking. Anyway..I was just wondering if someone had a trick.

I water colored the rockets with my SU markers on watercolor paper. The yellow stars are stamped with polka dots in yo yo yellow. I used the stamp from polka dots and petals..its a circle...I stamped it then punched out the star.

Stamps: Lizzie Anne High Hellos and Su Polka Dots and Petals
INk: Stazon black, real red and not quite navy, yo yo yellow
Paper: Basic Black, not quite navy, real red, yellow and watercolor paper
Punches: SU 1" and 1 1/4" square and small star...$1 tiny star

Boy am I looking forward to tomorrow...TGIF!!!!! Whats even better is I only have to work 2 1/2 days next week and my two grand daughters are coming for 4th of July YEAH!!!!!! There parents are coming too of course :)

I hope the start of your weekend is great and it only gets better from there!
Thanks for stopping by.
Inky Hugs~ Mauna
Posted by Picasa

No comments: