Saturday, February 2, 2008

My Frist Challenge Card




I thought I would try a challenge card for the first time. I did Beate's Weekend Challenge. It was fun having a layout idea to match. My inspiration comes from my 15 month old long hair chihuahua. I took her to the vet yesterday. Gosh!! She was supposed to be 41/2 lbs grown up. She's 13!! Made me think that love is unconditional. I don't know if this card is good enough to submit to the challenge. I might try another one. For a Walmart stamp and old paper I guess I did okay.

I am going to have to figure out how everyone get's links to other sites in their messages. Next new thing to learn. If someone lurking out ther could tell me how I would be greatful!

Have a great day!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a sweet card, Mauna. I love the stamps, colors and paper you chose.
Thanks so much for trying out the sketch. Hugs and smiles