Saturday, February 16, 2008

Easter Bunny

My kids are done moving, I am free again!! Just a few sore muscles.

Last night I sat down to do the weekend challenge and realized I hadn't made any other cards lately but challenge cards. So I decided I needed to use my brain and do an original first. Here is what my brain came up with. (My brain has left the building!!) The bunny is only hooked on by the ribbon so it moves around.

Stamp: Whipper Snappers. It is all one peice and I separated the words for the bunny.
Paper: Turquoise, hot pink and brown cardstock
Accessories: buttons, ribbon, glitter glue all from Walmart, brown eyelets
Ink: Chalk Box Chestnut Roan

I colored the bunny with watercolor pencils and then added turquoise, hot pink and white glitter glue. I put an eyelet in each top corner to thread the ribbon through.

Now that I sit here and look at this I could almost submit it to the fashion challenge. Does the ribbon look like spaghetti straps to you? :)

The weather here is supposed to get nasty today. Thunderstorms. Sounds like some good stay at home stamping weather to me!!!!

Be safe! Have a great weekend and thanks for stopping by!
Inky hugs~
Posted by Picasa

No comments: