Sunday, February 3, 2008

Another Challenge Card




Here is another Beate challenge card. This one is done with a $1 stamp from Michaels and paper I picked up a Hobby Lobby yesterday. I watercolored the flower stamp. I did this at 11:30 last night. After I got the card all glued together I realized I forgot to glue on the ribbon. Oh well no one will know I just plopped it on top.

I am charging the battery on my camera to see if that is why all of a sudden my pictures are alittle fuzzy. Duh!!! Silly me has been trying every setting on the camera. Battery should have been the first thing checked. I guess since it's been three months since my surgery I can't use that excuse for being dingy anymore. Darn! New Picture I guess it was the battery.

OH - I made it so anyone can comment not just blogger members. I didn't know I had it on that setting.


Thanks for stopping by---have a great day!

1 comment:

Nancy Riley said...

GREAT card, Mauna! Love the colors ... wonderful dp!!!!