Monday, February 18, 2008

Laugh Out Loud

This is the SCS challenge for Monday. You make a pouch from an envelope. How cute is that!!!! Here is the tutorial how to do this. Notice I linked the word here Yipee!!!
Thanks to Nancy at Istamp, my upline for Stampin Up. She is being very patient and helpful with all my question. Thanks Nancy - I did it!!

I used all of my scraps to make this pouch. My pile is getting big. I wanted to do something happy and fun , this is what I came up with. I will fill it with candy as soon as I buy some :)

One more thing. This might be a great way to recycle old envelopes. You would just have to open them carefully. I think I will try it and let you know.

Paper: Paper Studio
Ink: Color Box Chestnut Roan
Accessories: ribbon, buttons

I inked all the edges of the papers with a sponge and the chestnut roan ink.

Inky hugs~
Posted by Picasa

No comments: