Sunday, February 24, 2008

Beate's Weekend Challenge

Here is my card for Beate's Weekend challange.
I used my first big background stamp. (One from my huge bag of stamps!)
I stamped tone on tone on the gold paper. It only took two tries! :) I found out it is best if you put to paper on top of the stamp. I put pearlescent chalk on the butterfly and smile.

I used my new Prisma flowers. Thank you texasjodylynn! I did the group flower purchase. I am very happy with my flowers.

Paper: olive green, gold, and brown cardstock
stamps: $1 michaels and a background stamp from Brothers and Sisters
Ink: Color Box chalk in Yellow Ochre and Chestnut Roan
Accessories: Primsa flowers, brown ribbon, yellow brad, watercolor pencils and Pebbles Inc. pearlescent chalk.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great card! I love the colors you chose.
Hugs and smiles