Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Wednesday SCS Challenge

Here is my card for the Wednesday SCS challenge SC161. I probably did this card backwards. I had white die cut flowers. I used my Pebbles Inc. pearlescent chalk and colored them, then tried to match it with paper. Probably should pick paper first then color to match. The flower is colored with pink, orange, and brown. The green flower center is from the $1 Spot at Target. The brad, stamp and paper are from the scrapbook store.

I have had this perlescent chalk for awhile. At first I didn't like it but now I think I do. Other than the fact I am all spraklie when I am done. Hey - that can't be all bad!

Okay, I am off to try another challenge.

Inky Hugs~ Mauna
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Nancy Riley said...

Another beauty! WOW!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Your card is super beautiful!!! I love the DP and the colors you used!!! The pink flower with the elegant brad is a great touch!!!

Thanks for playing and sharing your card!!!