Tuesday, February 26, 2008

My 1st SU Card and Color Challenge

I was going to do a card last night but I decided to totally organize all my SU supplies.
Before I knew it - it was 12:30 pm. I have been alittle sleepy today but worth it! :)

I can finally do a color challenge!!! And my very first SU card. I am on my way!!
I liked this SCS color challenge combination. It feels peaceful and elegant to me.

I used my crimper on the black panel and then I roughed up the edges on the white.
I colored the centers of the flowers with my white gel pen. The flowers were put on the black and white panel with pop foam circles.

Stamps: SU Warm Words and Heartfelt Thanks
Paper: SU River rock, whisper white, basic black
Ink: black
White gel pen, pop up foam circles, paper crimper.

I am already to order more SU stuff - after all I just got a starter kit - notice the word starter :)
Thanks for stopping by!!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Nancy Riley said...

Mauna, I've been thinking about you the last couple of days! You sound so happy! I bet you're having the time of your life with your new Stampin' Up! supplies! LOVE your fist Stampin' Up! card!!!! It's gorgeous! GREAT job!