Thursday, May 1, 2008

BETTER LATE THAN NEVER!!

This is my card for Wednesdays SC174 challenge. I started it yesterday but had the hardest time deciding what to put in the oval. I don't really have stamps yet that do oval. Finally today I worked something out.

I found these tiny mini punches in the dollar spot at Michaels. I passed them up twice. On my third visit they finally convinced me to buy them. I think they are pretty cute. I used my slit punch to make scallops and then a regular hole punch inside the scallop. I used my word window on the side to hold the other side of the ribbon. I cut my ovals with my cricut.

Stamps: Friendship Blooms
Paper: Certainly Celery, Blue and dotted are from LSS
Ink: Certainly Celery, white gel pen
Embellishment: Ribbon, mini flowers

Are you ready for the weekend! ?!?!?!?!?

Thanks for stopping by!
Mauna
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Dawn Easton said...

Your card is BEAUTIFUL! I love what you did with the oval...it's fantastic!!!