Monday, May 5, 2008

FINALLY----TIME TO STAMP!

Things were a little crazy last week I didn't get much time to stamp. With spring comes a lot of yard work and everything else. Today I said --STAMP OR DIE TRYING!!
I am glad I didn't have to die trying :)

I saw this flower on Kendra's blog Inkin' It Up I knew I had to try them on something. I made them smaller so they would fit on a card. I am still going to try the full size ones too.

Paper: Wild Wasabi, Certainly Celery, Purely Pomegranate and DP
Stamp: Polka Dots and Petals, $1 stamp senitment
Ink: Purely Pomegranate
Punches: Word Window, 3/4 circle, photo corners
I used a white gel pen on the photo corners. I traced a bucket for the semi cirlce. I don't own a coluzzle yet.

Our weather has been perfect the last couple of days. I have to enjoy it because the hot humid summer is not far behind!!!

Thanks for stopping by!!!!
Inky Hugs ~ Mauna
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

Super cute!!! Enjoy the weather! We don't get hot and humid here. It's usually in the 80's most of the summer and it's a dry heat so it's not so bad.

Nancy Riley said...

WOW! Great idea using the Word Window Punch to create flowers! I'll have to try that!