Wednesday, May 7, 2008

WEDNESDAY SKETCH CHALLENGE!!

HAPPY WEDNESDAY!!!!! The weekend is coming around the corner.
Today's sketch SC175 was a good one for me today. I like the layout and will have to used it again. It is a good day to stamp...it's gloomy and we could get some nasty weather. So I plan on just staying in and getting inky!!!!!

On my stamp I inked it up with blue bayou and wild wasabi and stamped it. On the flower I stamped a second time with blue bayou and then inked with wild wasabi stamped it off once and then stamped on the flower. The painter in me likes to mix colors.

Stamp: Heartfelt Thanks
Ink: Blue Bayou, Wild Wasabi and close to cocoa
Paper: The brownish purple, green, cream and dotted are from LSS and then blue bayou
Embellishments: Brads and ribbon

I am off to stamp some more. I have 2 workshops and 2 card swaps to get ready for not to mention laundry and dishes. Do I really have to do the laundry and dishes.....this is supposed to be my half day off from work!!!

Come back again and see what madness I am up to!
Inky Hugs~Mauna
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Renée said...

This is great, Mauna! I love your layered circles!!

Renée

P.S. I just had to howl at the thought of a husband crashing through the ceiling ... :) LOL!!

Macie D said...

Lovelyy post