Thursday, May 29, 2008

BUN IN THE OVEN and ADVENTURES OF GOFER GIRL

No not me!! I mentioned before I had two grandbabies coming two weeks apart. Well baby number one is a boy....Yahoo...they have two little girls already. Sister was not happy about getting a boy...she said he would stab her with his sword and be rough. Baby number two was too shy and modest. The doctor said it did everything a baby could to cover up...fanny up, legs crossed and a hand covering soooo......we get to wait another month. Stubborn like it's parents LOL

I need to order some baby stamps...I have none! Little boy stuff too...

I am off to be gofer girl...yes the shed is still in progress. I had to go fer bandaids once....it is not good to hit finger instead of nail....bleeds and turns purple....GOFER GIRL TO THE RESCUE....with a bandaid. I need to post a picture of this shed don't I????

Tomorrow is stamping day...after a half day at work of course.
I am ready for the weekend how about you?

Thanks for coming!!!
Inky Hugs (I wish they were inky right now)
Mauna

No comments: