Wednesday, April 30, 2008

HAPPY WEDNESDAY!!!!

We are half way through the work week!! YIPEE!!!

Here is my card for the SCS CC162 challenge. ( I will have to link it later the server isn't working)It started out to be my card for the challenge today SC174, a long card. I didn't like it a long card and wacked it off!!! Just didn't turn out how I thought it should. So....OFF WITH IT'S HEAD....

I saw this stamp set when I went to Dallas and loved it. Dogs have a soft spot in my heart.
It's from Inkadinkado. Best part is it was half price! Dogs and half price my heart almost couldn't stand it :) LOL

Stamps: Inkadinkado #97620
Ink: Purely Pomegranate and basic black
Paper: Basic Black, Soft Sky, Purely Pomegranate
Ovals were cut with my cricut, black marker

I will be back to link the sites later.

Have a good one. Mauna
Posted by Picasa

No comments: