Saturday, May 31, 2008

BIRTHDAY WISHES

For some strange reason I made very few birthday cards. Aren't birthday cards what we use the most? I just got the stamp set For a Friend so I thought I would do a basic birthday card. I stamped the card base with the sanded background stamp it doesn't show up too much in the picture. I also used dazzling diamonds on the candle flame and flower centers for some sparkle.

Stamps: For a Friend and Sanded Background
Paper: whisper White, Blue Bayou, and Orchid Opulence
Ink: Blue Bayou and Orchid Opulence
Punches: Boho Blossoms and 1/4 circle
Embellishments: White gel pen and dazzling diamonds

Enjoy your Saturday!!!
Mauna
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Dawn Easton said...

Fabulous card Mauna! I haven't inked that stamp yet...thanks for the inspiration!