Monday, May 26, 2008

CRIMP PICK A PETAL

Can you tell what my new stamp set is...Pick A Petal....When I saw this huge petal I thought of my crimper..who knows why I thought that ....but I had to try it. I tried 6 times to get a good picture but today is a little cloudy and I am not that talented yet :) I could always blame it on my camera but I did charge the battery.

I stamped the large petal, cut it out and then ran it through my crimper. Then I went over kill on the bling and embellishments on the center of the flower...hey why not. The corners and center of flower are rhinestones. There is a tiny tiny one in the O of you also.

Stamps: Pick a Petal and Greeting Galore
Ink: Whisper White and Purely Pomegranate
Paper: Basic Black, purely Pomegranate and Whisper White
Punches: Photo corners and tags and paper shapers retro flower
Embellishments: Rhinestones and black and white striped puffed flower from making memories

Well, I am off to do some more gofering on the shed project...have a great rest of the day!

Inky Hugs
Mauna
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love what you did with the crimper! Great Job!!