Wednesday, December 1, 2010

AND IT BEGINS!


My camera is having issues!!!

I charge the battery and it will only take a couple pictures and die.

The pictures are kind of fuzzy. Sorry!!!!




I wanted a christmas tree in my kitchen.

Being my usual self I didn't want to spend any money.

I did buy a 3 foot tree for $12 the rest of the stuff I had at home.

This is what I came up with.






I made all of the ornaments except the white snowflakes. Dollar store.

I was going to show you the ornaments up close but my camera is being ugly!

You know you can click on the picture and make it bigger to see it better.

Most of them are floating around blog land somewhere.

I did:

Clear glass ball stuffed with tinsel

Cut circles, fold in half, glue them together, glitter edges

Painted glass squares white and then polka dotted them

Tie red eyelash yarn to black balls.

You didn't think I would not use eyelash yarn somewhere did ya?

I had some twirly white glittery twigs hanging around from a couple years ago
and I broke them off and stuck them in here and there.

It looks cuter in person.

If you have a question just let me know and I will answer!

I will post more...I might have to get creative with my flip camera.
I have made videos with it and I need to experiment more...this may be a good time as any.

Happy Creating
Mauna

Posted by Picasa

No comments: