Friday, December 3, 2010

Christmas Exchange Ornament


Well, here it is.

Remember my camera battery is bad..can't find another one yet.

Also, The santa is in vinyl so I could not get it to be not fuzzy...all two shots I could take.

I thought I had a good picture but I can't find it.

This is a shaker ornament.

I water colored the santa and cut it out.

Then I sewed a vinyl pouch put the santa and beads in it and stitched it closed (sewing machine)

Then I blanket stitched around the edges with eyelash yarn (fun through vinyl not too fun!)
Most projects are not complete with out the stuff!

Last but not least I added a bell to the bottom.

They are a lot cuter than the picture....trust me :)

I am off to spend the last day with my kids before they head home....not thinking about that part yet!

Happy Creating
Mauna



Posted by Picasa

No comments: