Tuesday, November 23, 2010

CHRISTMAS ORNAMENT SNEEK PEEK 2




Here is sneek peek number 2
of my exchange ornament.

I am happy to say that they are finished!!!

DID YOU NOTICE THE EYELASH YARN?

A little more labor intensive than I planned on but I like them.

You have to wait until Dec 2 to see the whole ornament....

Oh the suspense!!I am busy creating but I am not at the point posting them yet.

They have to be perfect ya know.

After Thanksgiving week things should slow down a bit.

Ha! who am I kidding!!!
I am in charge of our ward Christmas party...

At least I think I am my calling was dissolved.

Somehow I don't think they will let me off the hook that easy :)

I do have something I am going to post tomorrow...

Till then...
Have a good one
Mauna
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

v said...

I seem to recall, at our last play day, that you, and a certain art teacher friend of mine, told me there was no such thing as perfect when it came to homemade crafts. I'm just sayin' :). I'm looking forward to your always lovely, and perfect, work.