Tuesday, September 21, 2010

HALLOWEEN CENTERPIECE

Are you wondering when I am going get tired of making

Halloween Decorations?


While blog surfing I came across this super cute idea.


Lil' Luna had made these flowers and I wanted to give it a go.





Funny thing is...this is not what I set out to make.


I was just putting some black beans is a dish and was

then going to stack skeleton heads on the beans.


Well, one thing lead to another and this is where the heads went...




Down in the beans- in the bowl- that the flowers went in.


Don't know how my brain works but hey, I like it.


Click on Lil' Luna up top and it will take you to the instructions on how to make the flowers.


One change I would make though...

I did the fan folds at one inch. Next time I will do half inch. I think it would look better.
Have fun!!!
Create something---it's good for the soul.
Mauna

No comments: