Sunday, April 27, 2008

Sunday's SCS Challenge


Here is my card for the Featured Stamper Challenge at SCS today. It is Michelle her gallery is HERE. This is the card I chose. You are supposed to change at least 2 things. I changed the layout, colors, sentiment, stamps.

I stamped the background on the pink with polka dots and petals and then dotted the flower centers with my prisma marker.

This is the first time I have used a vanilla paper instead of white, I think it needs some highlights but I don't have that color pen...just a white one. Do they make a vanilla colored pen??

Stamps: Polka Dots and Petals, Friendship Blossoms, and Stampendous
Paper: Value Pack from Michael's (Boy is it thin!!!)
Ink: Regal Rose and Color Box chalk olive pastel
Embellishments: Pink Rhinestones
Additional: Prisma Color Markers, scallops punch, circle punch

Hope your weekend was great and your start to the week is good. Ugh Mondays!!!!

Thanks for coming!! Mauna

Posted by Picasa

No comments: