Friday, April 18, 2008

IT'S FRIDAY - LIMITED SUPPLY CHALLENGE

It's Friday---YAHOOO!!!! I don't have to work for a week. I am so looking forward to time off.

I think this challenge has to be one of my favorites. Take a little and make a lot out of it. Todays LCS164 on SCS was to make a long card, no DP and not to many layers or embellishments.

I used two cardstock colors, two inks, two stamp sets, and 4 punches.
I have come to the conclusion that I am just a bright color gal. I always seem to be drawn to those colors. Matches my personality so they say.....

Stamps: SU True Friend and One of a Kind
Paper: SU Green Galore and Brilliant Blue
Ink: SU Green Galore and Brilliant Blue
Punches: Photo corners, 1" & 3/4" circles, and scallop punch.
I did pierce the scallops and the green stripes have green stamping on them.

Thanks for stopping by and your comments. I love comments!!!!
May your weekend be wonderful with loads of stamping time!!!

Inky hugs ~ Mauna
Posted by Picasa

No comments: