Thursday, April 24, 2008

GET OVER IT!!!!


Is it Thursday already!!!! Another day closer to going back to work ugh!!!

I saw this stamp in the bargain bin at my LSS and had to have it. I don't think you can read what it says on the suitcase..."Put on you big girl panties and get over it!"
There are a few people I would really like to tell that but.....I will be nice.

I wasn't going to do today's SCS Snip Snip challenge but then I realized this card works so I posted it there.

And yes another bright card. I will have to buy more pastel paper someday. Excuse me I me some...I am not sure I have any :)

Paper: Green Galore, Whisper White, Basic Black and Turquoise from LSS
Stamp: Not sure from the Bargain Bin
Ink: Basic Black
Embellishments: Paper Piercing and red fabric button brad.
I embossed the image with black then colored it with my prisma color markers. 1 1/2" circle under the button.

It was my turn today to have blog problems. It kept saying blogger was shut down try again later. I think we would all die if we lost our computers and couldn't share!!!

My 6th month Cancer free date is coming up....watch for a blog candy post!!!
Have a terrific evening.
Inky Hugs~ Mauna
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Dawn Easton said...

Oh how I LOVE that stamp! When I saw it on holidays last year I HAD to buy it too...haha! It's a riot!

Love your bright card! I think it's fabulous!

congrats on being cancer free!!