Saturday, April 19, 2008

T shirt transformation

I had a T shirt pattern in my stash of things. I 'm sorry I don't remember where I got it. Anyway, I added a tie pocket, and collar to make a mans shirt. The card size without the sleeve is 3 1/4 by 4 1/8. Next time I might make the collar a little thicker. There is probably a pattern out there somewhere so I wouldn't of had to drawn everything but I needed the practice!

Paper: SU Blue Bayou and Soft Sky
Stamps: Sprinkles and some old letters I had
Ink: Blue Bayou

I used my cutter and bone folder to score all the folds. It's tricky with thick cardstock and small things.

My husband is now working on our sprinklers and has the water all shut off. Since I don't have ink on every part of my hands yet I guess I will go stamp some more. Can't clean it off--might as well mess them up more.

Ya'll come back!!!!
Mauna
Posted by Picasa

No comments: