Thursday, August 26, 2010

DAY ONE OF PERGOLA BUILD

Here it is Thursday and it's day one of the pergola build. We had to wait on the huge posts to come in. I am liking this!!!! The great room already feels cooler but it could be because we are having a cool front go through. The temp is now 98 instead of 102.






When we found out we were moving to Colorado (not) we went through and purged our house. A lot of stuff went away. My daughter in law Joy is really good at organization and letting stuff go. She has inspired me to do more. I am working on one project that I will share with you when I am done.
Here is a sneak peak of the mess!!





We will see what day two brings tomorrow.
Thanks for stopping by
Mauna

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

v said...

no more errant golf balls! or wayward golfers...maybe