Saturday, August 21, 2010

BOOK WREATH AND VINYL

I am now retired from my job and I am back from helping my kids move and a family reunion.
I am trying to adjust to this life with time to do things.

I saw this wreath made from book pages on the web
I loved it and had to make one.
Of course I could not leave well enough alone I had to make it bigger!!! It took 2 1/2 books. I think it was an 18 inch Styrofoam. Instead of leaving it white I sprayed it with a whole bottle of coffee shoppe glimmer mist and I love the look.
I needed something new over the doors in my great room and I thought that would be perfect.
When I got it up there it needed something more so I got out my cricut and some brown vinyl and there you have it.
I love it!!


Well, I still had most of the day left and lots more vinyl so.......I labeled the dog food and treat jars.
That didn't take very long so..........
I
Then I put a rooster on my fridge. My kitchen is done in chickens because my husband works for a chicken company.




I decided I had better stop there with the vinyl for now.

I do have several projects planned...kitchen curtains, baby quilts, Christmas ornaments for an ornament exchange I am in and of course my addiction...more mini albums.


Since I am retired and Abbie doesn't live down the street I will have time to blog again. My husband says I will get bored soon and reminds me that my pay check is missing....hummm.....does that mean less trips to hobby lobby.....dollar store and Goodwill look out!!!!
Thanks for stopping by have a great weekend! MaunaPosted by Picasa

No comments: