Wednesday, March 19, 2008

SC168 -Happy Everything!!!

Here is my card for the SC168 challenge for today. I really like this layout. I don't usually look at the other challenge cards until mine is done. I thought of Happy Everthing and then when I looked at the sample card it said Happy Everything. Too Funny!!!
I guess we are all glad the first day of spring is tomorrow.

I don't know why but my last couple of pictures look bowed in the middle. I lay the card flat to take the picture. Oh well, another puzzle to figure out. I glued two flower confetti together and then centered it with a clear dropthat I colored with my prisma marker. I think I mentioned I got them from the candle dept at Michaels. The dots I used a small hole punch.

Paper: LSS
Stamp: SU Greetings Galore
Ink: Color Box Olive Pastel
Embellishments: clear plastic drop, flower confetti left over from daughters wedding - Michaels wedding department.
Tools: Small hole punch and SU Mat Pack to place dots evenly. Prisma Marker.

Is everyone looking forward to spring?!?!?! In Texas everything is starting to bloom. The flowering trees are beautiful right now.

Happy Everything! Mauna
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Nancy Riley said...

Such a pretty card ... great colors!
Love how you colored the drop! Clever!