Sunday, March 2, 2008

Just one flower stamp!

Gosh! I had 3 days off from work and thought I could have fun stamping. I was busier that if I had worked! Now I have a bug!! I managed to out run it this far - considering I work at a doctors office - I guess that's pretty good.
I did this card at 2:00 am. Couldn't sleep-right before the bug got me! :)

This is my card for the LSC157 challenge. Just use one stamp. No dp, no cuddlebug, just plain paper and one flower stamp. With any embellishment. I kept it pretty simple. I used my watercolor pencils and pearlescent chalk.

Stamp: Stampendous
Paper: Brown and pink cardstock
Ink: Color box chalk chestnut roan
Accessories: button, ribbon, pearlescent chalk, white gel pen.

I am off to burry myself in a soft warm blankie! Anyone got any bug killer?

No comments: