Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Bday Card and SU punch

I needed a quick birthday card and I love these bees. I haven't decided if it is better to watercolor your stamp and then pick paper or pick paper and then watercolor your stamp. I always end up watercoloring the stamp first and then trying to find paper to match which is not always easy. Soooo, I am thinking I need to pick paper first and make life a little easier! I punched small hearts for the scallops behind the bees. I saw the tutorial on Twisted Chick Creations

The blue paper has a white background. That I decided I didn't really like right away. It looks like you have messed up your paper when the white pops through. When I pierced it you can see the white.

Paper: Paper Studio, lime and white cardstock
Stamp: Stampendous bees, $1 Michael's bday
Ink: black
embellishments: clear drops, glitter glue

I FINALLY GOT MY SCALLOP PUNCH!!!! It has been on backorder for awhile. I can't wait to create with it. I also ordered more SU stuff the last day of the sale a bration. More stuff to play with!!!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: