Friday, July 4, 2008

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!!!!


Between cooking, swimming and chasing small ones I managed to stamp a quick card. We are having a blast and I am feeling my age :0)
Why is it I just cleared away lunch and I am already getting dinner cooking??? What is wrong with this picture?? I guess that is what moms do on the holidays.

Stamp: $1 from Michael's
Ink: Real Red and white chalk box
Paper: Not Quite Navy, Real Red and Whisper White
Tools: Sm and Lg star stamp, $1 mini star stamp white gel pen and foam pop dots.

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend...I plan to get out of the kitchen soon ...HA!

I am off to help decorate a Dora Hot wheel with red, white and blue decorations. Stop by again.

Inky Hugs ~ Mauna
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Janine said...

Very cool 4th card!!!