Monday, July 7, 2008

2 SKETCHES 4 YOU MONDAY


Today is Monday and Monday is the new 2 sketches 4 You.
I think I am a little tired from all the happenings this weekend. This card took a lot longer to make than I thought it would.
This reminds me of sherbet ice cream. The stamp is a border that I cut off live laugh love. I watercolored the top flower with my SU markers.
Stamps: Will n Way, One of a kind and Polka Dots and Petals
Ink: Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Regal Rose, Stazon Black
Paper: Whisper White, Regal Rose, Old Olive and Pumpkin Pie
Tools: Su Markers, Cuddlebug, 1 and 3/4 circle punches
Embellishments: Regal Rose Ribbon and Pumpkin buttons from walmart

Well I am off to help my hubby put in fence posts...no more holes to dig thank goodness. We now know where the gas line is !!! If you look way across the street, against a telephone phone there is a small sign that says,,"Gas -Call before you dig" Oh well, if we were all perfect the world would be an awful boring place! :0)

Thanks for stopping by today!! Lets all see what tomorrow brings......
Inky Hugs ~ Mauna


Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

Tonya said...

Great card! Love design along the bottom with the ribbon wrapped around a corner at the top! So creative!

Unknown said...

Love the colors and the embossing. Super take on this weeks sketch Mauna :)

Lorraine Robertson said...

Love the funky colours you've used for this weeks sketch.

Lorraine x

DeeDee said...

Oh so pretty....love the large flower at the top to the side....great touch!!

marcibun said...

I love this card - excellent colors and paper choices!

Ashley Newell said...

How pretty! I like the colors!

Eveline said...

Lovely colors together, great card.
Eveline.

Carol (HB) said...

ooo' this is delicious! I love LOVE the border along the bottom!
You have some beautiful creations! I'll definitely be back as a regular visitor! :o)

Lori K said...

Love the sherbert-y colors, very summery. Great work!

Lea L. said...

Love the summery colors of this...so pretty! Great job with the sketch!

~Lea

Anonymous said...

Nice take on the sketch, and I love the colors.