Saturday, July 26, 2008

BLOG AWARD!


Look what I got!!! Lorri at Confessions of a Stamping Addict gave me this award. Thank you Lorri! Check our her blog she is very talented and fun.
The rules for this award are:
1. The winner can put the logo on her blog.
2. Link to the person who awarded you.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links to those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of those you've nominated.
I know alot of you have already received this and there are so many of you that amaze me!
Here are the ladies that I think are very talented and I love to visit their blogs.
Erin at S.T.A.R.S.
Christina at Flowers and Ink
Gosh that was so hard to pick. Look at my side bar and visit all these great blogs!!!
My husband is off golfing...I am home alone....you know what that means.....STAMPING!!!!!!!
Have a great weekend!
Mauna

No comments: