Wednesday, August 20, 2008

WEDNESDAY SCS SKETCH DONE HALLOWEEN STYLE


I haven't gotten to do the Wednesday SCS Sketch Challenge in awhile. Here is today's SC190 challenge.
I was rummaging through a drawer and found some Halloween Paper for a while ago. I decided to use it today.
I think my ghost needs to be a little bit bigger but that is the only stamp I have at the moment. I didn't want the ghost to be so stark white so I put a little green chalk on him. I colored my candy corns with sharpie markers and a white gel pen. Like they say poor man's copics.

How did she do that?

Stamps: Halloween set from Hobby store (before I knew to keep the company name!)
Ink: Black Stazon
Paper: Halloween paper pack, Tangerine Tango, Black, Whisper White
Tools: Punches: photo corners, scallop, 1 1/4 circle, MS circle cutter, sharpie markers, pop up foam dots


I suppose I had better be a good girl and finish the laundry and get that room ready to paint.
I have to accomplish something major on this break for work...might as well be paint the laundry room.
I have a saying to hang in there after I paint that says "Dull women have immaculate houses" I thought it was funny.

Have a great day...come back again...happy stampin!!!
Mauna





Posted by Picasa

No comments: