Saturday, May 29, 2010

Mini Album for Wedding & Colorado



Here is a paper bag mini I did for a wedding guest book. Inside each bag pocket are two large tags for the guests to sign or leave a thought that makes 16 double sided. I did this at my daughters wedding and it was a huge hit. It will be fun to see it after they put the photos in.

I used K&Company Ancestry.com paper, it matched the wedding colors the best. I have never met the bride so I didnt get to crazy or go overboard. I like how it turned out! Hope the wedding is perfect!!!



Colorado update: We ended up not getting the house that I posted the pictures of. Just didnt feel right for some reason. We think we have found what will be good for us so we shall see. I haven't seen it just video and since my husband should not quit his day job to become a video person I dont have any great pictures and the web pictures aren't that great either. I will try and see what I can come up with and post later.

Have a great Memorial Weekend!
Mauna
Posted by Picasa

No comments: