Thursday, January 20, 2011

Baby Stuff

I am getting ready to head to Colorado and get to know my new grand baby
  Brinlee and play with her sister Abbie.

Of course the procrastinator that I am puts off making her quilt and diaper bag until the last minute.
I have had this fabric since before we knew Brinlee was even a girl.

I tell myself I do it because I like the thrill of a deadline.


Here is the diaper bag I just finished


Do you see the eyelash yarn....hahahaha
No project is complete without it!

In case you can't tell it is chocolate brown not black.

Here is the inside pockets
I got creative and pieced some of the pockets.
I didn't want to cut a whole chunk of fabric just for a small piece.
Now it's a designer bag!

Of course no diaper bag is complete without burp cloths and a wipe/diaper holder
And here is the quilt
It's a rag quilt and I am not going to wash it to fuzzy out the edges until I get there.
It's flatter this way for my suitcase.

Besides they can have all the fuzz in their washer and dryer  :)

Okay.  I am off to accomplish more.
Trying to decide if I should take down all my winter snowmen and put up valentines before I leave.
I wouldn't want to get bored or anything!

I never posted my winter snowmen...tomorrow I will...I took the pictures even!

Have  a good creative day
Mauna


Posted by Picasa

No comments: