Monday, December 6, 2010

RECIPE TIME AND A FUNNY

Funny First

Remember when I made this:


I was busy getting ready of a party and wanted to hang it in this spot.

I hadn't put some kind of hanger on it yet so I just took the clothes hanger and stuck it on a  nail that was already there.

Well I proceeded to get busy and forgot all about it until 5 minutes before the party.

So I ran and got a piece of ribbon and tied around it and left it.


Every one thought I did it on purpose and loved it.

So, there is hangs with a clothes hanger and a bow.

Who Knew?!?!?!?!

Recipe time

Here is what I made for the party and it went like hotcakes!!

Warm Chicken Cheese Spread

1 can of chicken
1 cup grated cheese
1 8oz cream cheese, softened
1 cup sour cream
1 can diced green chili
add garlic salt and tabasco to taste
I used 4 drops of tabasco

Put in pie plate and bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes

Serve with crackers.

It is so yummy!!!!!!

Enjoy
Mauna
Posted by Picasa

No comments: