Sunday, June 22, 2008

BEST KIND OF FREIND


Where did the days go between Wednesday and Sunday?? Where did my MOJO go too??? I have been busy the last couple of days helping friends. I guess I must be a little tired because my brain just would not work. I sat down to make a simple card and nothing. This is what happened...no pow...no wow....just bland. I just sat at stared at it and nothing...zippo. It actually looks a little better in person really.

They say two brains are better than one so tell me what you would do to this poor card....besides send it to someone with poor eye sight. LOL

Stamps: Best Kind of Friend (I tried to be this weekend)
Ink: Not Quite Navy
Paper: Not Quite Navy, Basic Black, Whisper White
Embellishment: Black Ribbon

Okay...I am going to bang my head against a wall and see if that might help...hahaha
If my mojo is visiting your house could you please send it home!! :)

Thanks for stopping by
Mauna
Posted by Picasa

No comments: